Sunday, April 26, 2015

Workout Recap

I haven't been very diligent about posting lately...oops! I've barely had time to run! Here's the low-down on my work-outs the past two weeks! 

Thursday, April 16, 2015

25 Minute Run

Approx. 2.75 miles

Friday, April 17, 2015

OFF

Saturday, April 18, 2015 

Interval Workout at the Gym

20 min run on treadmill at 6.0 (10 min mile pace)
10 min on stair elliptical at resistance level 7
10 min on elliptical at incline 10 and resistance 8 
10 min cool-down on treadmill at 6.0 (10 min mile pace)

Sunday, April 19, 2015

50 Minute Run 

5 Miles

This run counted as my long run for the week. I haven't run this long or this far since I quit running for my college team! Whoa! At first, I did not realize I would be running this long but I was staying at Matt's house in Topeka and he took me on the run. I had no idea how far we had gone! It was tougher on me mentally than it was physically. I wanted to quit more times than I could count. My motivation was this 10K I signed up to do. If I couldn't do this run....how could I run a 10K? Ugh the run felt terrible but it was really good for my confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment