Sunday, April 26, 2015

Workout Recap Part 2

As noted in my first workout recap located HERE  . You will realize that I had not been keeping up with my logs.

Matt (boyfriend/coach) and I agreed that in order to be in decent shape to run a 10K at the beginning of June, I needed to run at least 4 days a week with a long run on one of those days.

Monday, April 19, 2015

OFF

Tuesday, April 20, 2-15

OFF 

Wednesday, April 21, 2015

OFF 

***I really wanted to run Wednesday but my schedule really was not cooperating

Thursday, April 22, 2015

30 Minute Run

Approx. 3 miles

This run was terrible! I ran super-alley thinking a new course would be fun! After 15 minutes, I was laboring pretty hard and hurting pretty bad. I decided to walk for 3 minutes and then cut my pace back significantly to finish out the run. I felt pretty crappy for most of the run. 

Friday, April 23, 2015

OFF

Saturday, April 24, 2015

Easy 25 Minute Run

2.5 Miles

Sunday, April 24, 2015

45 Minute Run

5 Miles

It is apparent that I did not run on my four days. Definitely something I will be changing next week! June 6 is coming up quick. I need to be ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment