Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Perfect Excuse: No Time

At least that's what I always tell myself...

My greatest struggle in getting back into running is "finding time". I am that type of person that cannot run any earlier than two hours after I eat, therefore, I have to plan my runs around meals.

Guess what?? my only breaks between class and work are meal times.
I am a terrible morning person.
Afternoons sometimes work but I have anatomy lab in the way.
I only have breaks of two hours, there is not enough time for a run and shower in between.

Tomorrow is the worst of the worst. I have class all morning, a short lunch break, and an anatomy exam, and another anatomy exam the following day. In other words, I will be living in the library with my head in a book and a coffee in my hand. There's no way I have time to exercise when I need to know every single muscle, nerve, artery, vein, bone, crevice, line, skin cell, and hair follicle in the body!


I think I can stand to spare 4% of my day exercising. I would normally spend that 4% Facebook stalking someone I don't know anyways. I just need to convince myself that working out is happening tomorrow. Getting myself to commit is the hardest part. 

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment